Monday, April 30, 2007

Normal Iron Ferritin Counts

disturbance. The eighth day of April duemilaesette



New, fresh and without sugar!
The best dell'indiequalcosa Capitoline, edited by N. and D.
Because nothing happens unless the club!

Thomas is in a damp closet backstage. He sits at a table, rubbing his hands with plastic frightened expression on his face.
- Have you eaten pounds of vanilla ice cream that you asked before the concert?
- Yes, It was good.
- Want to go out to play now?
- I'm shy.
- You have to go, Tommy. Look, I brought a box of crayons.
- They are beautiful. Thanks. If love is a game that rules you give yourself?
- Exit
- I know I can not stay back, at least I. If I go out I can sing?
- Tommy, you have to sing.
- Really? Oh, thank you. Why do not you know, you do not understand, life is like that and even love, I want to sleep for a while 'but there's this music that I would in e. .. I mean hard, I would sing it.
- should be 'out.
- Can I get thrown into the Tiber and then embracing them all?
- No.
- Can I take me a country band?
- Do not have one.
- then we can bring me from the crowd, hands to hands, to the stage?
- If you break your back go ahead. Did they tell you that the orchestra of San Remo and the club that gave us the smooth availability can not come tonight, right?
- No I knew it. The flowers, the flowers on stage at least, the ones you have them?
- No, I'm sorry.
- Then do not go out.

Remo Remotti has forgotten the Disturbed concert. Was chosen to replace Cecilia Cypress, historic promise of the best young Italian pop music. When it has been able Remotti said: "Perturbazzione? Who sso '? But let's'."

0 comments:

Post a Comment