Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Retinal Detachment Motorcycle Riding

money bring happiness

Good evening, I would post the following message as it would be my intention to post each week a link to a different book that I have read so you can give my impressions on the course and recommend only those I think that the books that should be part of the culture of each investor.
We start this week with Alfio Bardolla book entitled "The money makes happiness." I think this book is for the most novice investor experienced since it addresses the market with a professional viewpoint, the result of experi courses that the author takes many years in the financial field.
The book although it is a one-way communication and two-way than the course presents, inter alia, the price advantage that is accessible to all and is offered at a discount for the Christmas period on the site Bol.it.

Happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment