Friday, February 25, 2011

Play With Teck Decks Online

Heavy Bone

In this period are a little tired, but stuff does not keep his eyes open, because of sleepless nights and not just to finish the boards, but I have news in sight, we hope, very important, then I struggle to remain glossy but nevertheless I was the same prolific, I delivered the boards for fancomics are at stake with KingNova , of \u200b\u200bwhich I am doing the preparatory sketches and I was able to move forward with my personal project, are at an altitude of nine tables and do not let me miss anything I'm also doing some tests to HeavyBone of Enzo Rizzi published by AAronworks (alias Nicholas Fish publisher), you place two tables of test to see publisher, cross your fingers for me, thanks. (I confess that draw girlie uninhibited and zombies is great fun;)
soon

between

0 comments:

Post a Comment