Saturday, May 1, 2010

Gmac Payment Processing Center

Ubuntuzzato!

After many years since my last look at Ubuntu (excellent Linux distro this long ago in view of the web) I decided to download and test the new version: 10:04 LTS.
First impressions? Excellent!

I have to say that, for now, have not yet formatted using Ubuntu I'm not 100%, is still running on the PC " mule", which now has two OS: Windows XP Home and Ubuntu 4.10 LTS , eheh!
The thing that saddens me most, however, is the inability to use the . NET Framework of Microsoft, and Visual Studio ... Ugh!
:-( That's why I can never say, " Ok, I throw away Windows and definitely a step in Linux distro or Mac OSX " but surely I will do when there will be a multi-platform, Visual Studio, or better:. NET Framework multi-platform, eheh!
Difficult, eh?

I greet you, I continue to test this and give me a nice Ubuntu better idea and understanding how to exploit it properly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment