Friday, January 7, 2011

How Long Should A Shirt Be

ultrafigata

was crazy this Christmas, celebrated in the home new with my girlfriend and friends, ate a lot, laughed to split, really presents a flood, two influences in a row as one of the ongoing work sore, no engagement, a few good projects in dance but who knows, for now I do not even think about why they are still influenced, and after 200 boards and go on a commission basis, although I will try to relax a little money, in spite of everything I have a joy and optimism that I had for some time.
You probably wonder "but I am crazy to get where he wants because what he says is not centered under the title of my post?" you can live with now, this year December 25 (Christmas), I received my first statue of the sideshow that portrays the toughest of the TMNT in action Raphael, is that this is a ULTRAFIGATA CRAZY, and it all mine is my tesssssoro. This year I have been really good about%% o. Look here and invidiatemi great.
between
ps super super cool gift mentioned above was a gift from my sweetie, who is crazier than me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment