Sunday, January 9, 2011

Laptop Writing Tablet

something to draw

Lately I've taken a small break in reality that is never started, because even if you're tired you find something to draw, or else to fuck so here's a drawing / sketch for the blog of hey presto My mood today, I do not know if I make?
The color plate is the cover of volume 2 Lady Purple out at the fair this year of the Lucca comics, my pencils ( Frank Iaquinta ) and the colors are the legendary Andrea Pelle, and is published by ' Andrea Bacci publisher, www.ladyviola.it , here you will find the publications, while other tables are taken from volume 3 Ladyviola which is always finite and is under the coloring, always from the master Andrea skin excellent colorist and designer'll hear about for sure, what about the other, enjoy the most dispassionate and express your opinions.
soon



between

0 comments:

Post a Comment