Thursday, January 13, 2011

Saggy Beanie Knitting Pattern

secret projects, almost-secret

Hello everyone, lately, I sprout like mushrooms projects (a touch to the family jewels, just for good luck) not many, but good.
new and exciting adventures await me, across the border, might meet in bloody sword battles, heroes to help you regain your strength (well more than anything else, I'll draw them), days of revenge and glory, on my way (I hope that one day take me to America), including sand and flourishing civilization, until landing in the mythical and mythological worlds on the edge of human understanding (more like them be drawing). for now I can not post anything concrete, I gave my word, but be sure that you again with new projects when I have permission to post them, and do not worry, I'm always here, and there veeedooo.







add only this tribute, designed by me course, one of my favorite characters ever, his name is MILANOMAN , 's Emmetreservice , publisher of CapitaNova , creation of the mythical Fabrizio Defabritiis Projects, published by ' Emmetre editions not regret it I assure veins.
Milanonoman reigns over Groan!
soon
between

0 comments:

Post a Comment